Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
TiberiusBond Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

(02-21-2013, 01:02 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 12:14 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote: Yo, chill, I missed a letter, I was typing fast, it happens.

I just thought it was funny.

Haha yeah, well it happens to the best of us

[Image: V642RRt.gif]
02-21-2013, 01:27 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Indeed good sir

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
02-21-2013, 01:29 AM
Find
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9

(02-20-2013, 11:56 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
Quote: Will I have to play on low just to play Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs?
Probably. But what's the big deal? If "low" in AMFP is the same performance-wise as "medium" in TDD, those two settings will most likely look pretty much the same in terms of polycount, texture and shadow quality, etc... Big Grin

I just hope I can upgrade before the release.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
02-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Find
skyhawk02 Offline

Threads: 2

(02-20-2013, 06:35 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(02-20-2013, 05:14 PM)fancreeper Wrote: Ok,i wan't to ask something.They need to polish the game now,right?What if there is nothing to polish or there is just a little bit left to do,does that mean that we will get AAMFP earlier?Is that even possible?
I mean come on!We have been waiting for 4 months now.I know that they are working hard on it.

It's been annunced for almost a year, not four months. And stop whining, the game won't come out faster even if you hit 120 dB.

It's been 4 months since Halloween, the game's original release date, that's obviously what he meant by that.
02-21-2013, 03:34 AM
Website Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11

I had a dream I played AAMFP last night right after release (but for some reason it was an mmo, go figure). It was the strangest and scariest gaming experience of my life (albeit not real). Then I awoke...

I really, really want this game :p
02-21-2013, 05:38 AM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

Well, I'm saved. I just regained my enjoyment for TDD. For awhile, I was extremely bored of it. I didn't want to run through the story again because of the tedious parts and the water monster parts, and all custom stories were the same. I've started playing The Great Work (custom story) tonight, and it feels like a new Amnesia experience, it's the first well done story I've tried in awhile, and it's long enough to keep me occupied.

feelsgoodman.jpg

[Image: V642RRt.gif]
02-21-2013, 06:50 AM
Find
Tesseract Offline

Threads: 7

(02-20-2013, 05:14 PM)fancreeper Wrote: Ok,i wan't to ask something.They need to polish the game now,right?What if there is nothing to polish or there is just a little bit left to do,does that mean that we will get AAMFP earlier?Is that even possible?
I mean come on!We have been waiting for 4 months now.I know that they are working hard on it.

It's been annunced for almost a year, not four months. And stop whining, the game won't come out faster even if you hit 120 dB.

ಠ_ಠ He knows that, fancreeper and I have been following this since day one, he's obviously talking about its Halloween release date that got pushed back.
02-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Find
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9

(02-21-2013, 03:11 PM)Delirium92 Wrote:

ಠ_ಠ He knows that, fancreeper and I have been following this since day one, he's obviously talking about its Halloween release date that got pushed back.

He still has to realize that the rest of us are waiting for it as well and were not complaining. I'm just saying not trying to be offensive or anything.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
02-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Find
restlessdreams Offline

I'm just happy to get an update. I'd like them to take as long as they need to release a good game with no issues and that they would be proud of. You can be impatient, but if the game was released earlier than it should be, it wouldn't be as good. There are many big gaming companies that do that, and their games end up as a disappointment because they got greedy and rushed everything.
02-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Find
GoranGaming Offline

Threads: 30

(02-21-2013, 08:53 PM)restlessdreams Wrote: I'm just happy to get an update. I'd like them to take as long as they need to release a good game with no issues and that they would be proud of. You can be impatient, but if the game was released earlier than it should be, it wouldn't be as good. There are many big gaming companies that do that, and their games end up as a disappointment because they got greedy and rushed everything.

Just like EA did with Battlefield 3. But they fixed the problems after the release though...

Current projects:

The Dark Prison 85 % (Stopped working on this one)

Unnamed Project 7 %
02-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Website Find