Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Lucy's Eyes Assets
Demonbrant Offline

Threads: 3
In Lucy's Eyes Assets

Hello, if anyone who made In Lucy's Eyes sees this, may you give me permission to use any of your assets? I would like to use all the monsters and mansion assets. If this may be arranged that would be awesome, thanks!
05-20-2017, 05:15 PM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
RE: In Lucy's Eyes Assets

Check in the files for "In Lucy's Eyes". Oftentimes, when a dev has custom assets in their work, they will leave some sort of text document regarding those assets, whether or not they can be reused and, if they can be, how to credit their use.

If there is no file, I recommend going to their ModDB page or maybe even shooting them a message on here. I can't guarantee you'll get a response, but it's a start.

05-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Find
Demonbrant Offline

Threads: 3
RE: In Lucy's Eyes Assets

(05-20-2017, 07:05 PM)AGP Wrote: Check in the files for "In Lucy's Eyes". Oftentimes, when a dev has custom assets in their work, they will leave some sort of text document regarding those assets, whether or not they can be reused and, if they can be, how to credit their use.

If there is no file, I recommend going to their ModDB page or maybe even shooting them a message on here. I can't guarantee you'll get a response, but it's a start.

Ok will do. Thanks.
05-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Find