Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

"Please tell the kind sir, she said, that these were the finest sausages a child ever ate. To see a starveling so ... Sir, it is a miracle most profound. we are indeed in your debt, Mr. Mandus ... spoken with the... reform without...sir, make the most wonderful additions to your product line."

almost! ALMOST!
03-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Oswald fattens orphans for his machine? Great.
03-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Quote: Oswald fattens orphans for his machine? Great.
Naaah I don't think it is meant like that. That's too cartoonishly evil, don't ya think? Wink
03-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

Quote:A letter of Heartfelt Thanks from Mrs Tabitha Stepwood

My dear Mr Mandus
I take this opporunity to write to you personally with the sincerest and most heartfelt thanks. Your generosity is an inspiration to us all. Last night I sat at the head of the table and watched the orphans happily eating, for once, they will not go to sleep hungry. This morning, Alice knocked upon my door and she made for you this tussie-mussie of dried flowers, which I enclose.

Please tell the kind sir, she said, that these were finest sausages a child ever ate. To see a starveling so ...
-fattened, well, ...
Sir, it is a miracle most profound. We are indeed in your debt, Mr Mandus, ... spoken with the Governors and they ...
... reform without ... sir, make the most wonderful additions to your product line.
Neeeearly!
03-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Almost have the image ready something bout child labour showing up
03-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3

Quote:Please tell the kind sir, she said, that these were finest sausages a child ever ate. To see a starveling so rosy-cheeked and well-fattened, well, Sir, it is a miracle most profound. We are indeed in your debt, Mr Mandus, ... spoken with the Governors and they agree that we can proceed ...
... reform without ... sir, make the most wonderful additions to your product line.

^(;,;)^
03-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

This game is going to be really, really dark...
03-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

Hm the letter is automatically filling. Now I can see nearly the complete text below the picture. Big Grin
03-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

(03-21-2013, 01:53 PM)droog Wrote: Hm the letter is automatically filling. Now I can see nearly the complete text below the picture. Big Grin

It is because ppl including me are using Tor to generate traffic unique traffic
03-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

A Letter of Heartfelt Thanks from Mrs Tabitha Stepwood My dear Mr Mandus I take this opportunity to write to you personally with my sincerest and most heartfelt thanks. Your generosity is an inspiration to us all. Last night I sat the head of the table and watched the orphans happily eating, for once, they will not go to sleep hungry. This morning, Alice knocked upon my door, and she had made for you this tussie-mussie of dried flowers, which I enclose. Please tell the kind sir, she said, that these were the finest sausages a child ever ate. To see a starveling so rosy-cheeked and well -fattened, well, Sir, it is a miracle most profound. We are indeed in your debt, Mr Mandus, 33 34 spoken with the 36 agree that we can proceed with your 39 reform without 41you 43 44 I assure you sir, make the most wonderful additions to your product line.
03-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Find