Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Random Stuff

Holy shit man it was a fucking joke, calm down. I was just saying that since you seem to absolutely hate anything CoD related I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to dig up shit on the guy because he made videos about it.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 08:38 PM by Kman.)
01-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Website Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

sorry, sense of humour failure, again, ill go and edit the post so its a little less explosive and stops mentioning names. i just feel that, you know, when discussing indivuduals like myers, there isnt really room for jokes.

sorry if i went too far.
01-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

(01-29-2013, 08:36 PM)Deep One Wrote:

Seriously. A little girl with HELLO KITTY- bubble gun is a terrorism threat, but intense rednecks with full autos in their pockets aren't. What a logic.

EDIT: omg the dark side, we have the same amount of posts
EDIT2: and now I managed to mess it up somehow. fuck.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 08:44 PM by Deep One.)
01-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(01-29-2013, 08:23 PM)the dark side Wrote: typical rant

I...
what...

I'll just address everything in the order it was presented:

-First off, thanks for self-censoring the word "bloody", I wasn't sure if I could handle reading it.

-There is no correlation between violent video games and violence in real life. There's been plenty of research done on the topic.

-"Kyle Myers" seems like a p cool guy to me.

-NRA is in no way evil. Don't let your personal views/emotions cloud your judgement. Gun control could go both ways, I'm rather impartial. I'll need to see proof of him "treating Sandy Hook like a sick joke".

-you... cried? I get it, it was bad, shit happens, etc, etc. Do you ever think about daily life in third world countries where more people die on a daily basis than in most American "tragedies"? Shit that can be SO easily prevented if any other country were to provide an ounce of help? THAT'S what you should cry over.

-I will now remove adblock when I watch FPSRussia's vids too. I'll also like and add to my favorites.

-We get it, COD COD blah blah, next point

-The term "Trolling" is a compressed version of "trolling for noobs", which is a derivitive of "trolling for bass" (a fishing technique). Its generally saying idiotic/provocative things in order to get annoying newbies mad enough to leave forums/games/etc.
Again, I'd like proof of "treating the massacre as a gag". He doesn't violently oppose anything, you're just making stuff up at this point. Who cares if he likes guns? Lots of people do. If it were honestly a big deal, he'd be gone already. No one cares.

I rate it 3 memes.
01-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(01-29-2013, 06:31 AM)Kman Wrote:

OH MY GOD

THERE ARE NO WORDS

BEST VIDEO EVER OMG

I like how it seems like he is about cry while he sings and dances.

Cuss if didn't mention anything else. You guys would still be having completely uninteresting conversations ^-^ (at least for me Tongue)
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013, 12:59 AM by Danny Boy.)
01-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Website Find
the dark side Offline

Sorry you find this unintersting danny, but please, this is important, so kindly put up with it a little longer, thansks

@andy, woah, mr negative!

1. I self censor on force of habit, i know this forum has something of an "open season" approach to swearing, but ive been on many forums before were even the word "bloody" would get you permabanned. so i self censor pretty much automatically, old habits die hard.

2. i am more than aware there is no link between videogames and causing violence, i am not saying violent games breed violent people. if i did id be shooting myself in my own foot, i have an fps Ip for goodness sakes, and its pretty clear anyway that violent games do not breed violence, i mean, well, with the amount of years ive been playing wolfenstein 3d alone (never mind the 100s of other shooters i have), if they did, id have probably created a local genocide by now. what i am saying is, the modern shooters, of wich a certain franchise is the archetype (it created the Modern military shooter genre after all) is RELENTLESS Violence, now look, your talking to someone who ranks the 2 Soldier of Fortune Games in his top 20 games of all time, but the sheer Relentlessness of the violence in the MMS genre makes me sick! there is No stealth, no challenge, rarely is there vehicles, there is no puzzles. they exist purely to allow the player to kill as many virtual soldiers as possible within a prescribed 4 hour campain lifespan, my brain cannot take the neural pounding, not without stealth, puzzles and exploration to break the shooting up, im pretty sure most normal brains cannot, wich is why i think a fair few people who play MMS games, are completly and totally insane, no, the games didnt send them that way, they just gravitated to the games because they allowed them to practice there sick genocide fantasies without any obstacles such as exploration or stealth to get in the way!

3. Opinion is Opinion, we all have different views on what is cool.

4. the NRA IS evil, Firearms, Are, Evil, there is no 2 ways about it, they are designed to kill the largest amount of people in the shortest amount of time, they are tools of death, nothing more. the NRA supports the ownership and Propogation of these tools, they are not designed for "self defence" like the NRA claim, they are designed for one purpose, to kill EVERYONE in the street before they run dry, you do Not Need a Fully Automatic 900 Round Per Minuite 200 round Belt Fed 7.65MM Nato FMJ chambered Light Machine Gun for self defence! all you need, even against an armed opponant, is a beanbag gun or a TASER. you dont even need a handgun let alone a Full Auto Firearm. The NRA propogates the sale of unessary weapons of death, the only people who need full auto firearms are the Army. not civilians! the NRA propogates evil, and in my book (the Holy Bible), that makes them evil.

5. I mentioned that i Cried to avoid people coming back with excuse like "oh hes just immature" "hes emotionally blind" or "hes just confused". listen if you want an immature, emotionally blind, confused individuall ,i am sitting right here, and the incident affected me more than anything i have ever seen! the only excuse he has is that he is evil!

also, listen, here's the truth on the third world, and why i cannot cry about it. every year, the United Kingdom, pumps over 15 billion pounds into african aid, and nothing changes, because the corrupt governments of those countries just spend the money, not on water, but on American made Assault Rifles and even in the few hounest african nations like botswana, there is still rampant poverty induced death, because there are too many people for africas virtually non existant resources, we could pump ever single bit of money the Entire WORLD has into africa, and nothing, would, change. sandy hook was in America, a first world nation. the mass murder of innocent little kids by a Maniac should NOT HAPPEN! in the first world! not since world war II anyway!

6. fine do that, just don't get a guilt trip when he flips out and shoots up a schoolbus with a drum magged AK, because YOU armed him! paying him to buy that firearm is as bad as pointing it at the kid and pulling the trigger yourself!

7. i know were trolling comes from, it now however has a uk legal definition, and that is what i run on, there is only one thing more powerfull than the law of my nation in my opinion, and that is the law of GOD, the lore of the internet doesnt come close to either.

8. you want proof, Watch his "anti gun controll" vid on his channel, thats the one were he treats it as a joke, if you are not Horrified beyond all reproach, you are not human. also, dammit, i Like firearms too, IN VIDEOGAMES! but in real life, i think they should only be available to NATO AUTHORISED MILITARY OUTFITS. Not Civilians, i love Firearms in videogames, but i sure as hell dont want one of the evil things in my house! a TASER is more than good enough for self defence, and its very rare those things kill or cripple, firearms will kill or cripple every time. as far as i am concerned, anyone who wants a real firearm, is a pretty sick peice of work, because the things are fragging evil! they should be for the Army, and the Army Alone.

ok, done, now you can talk about spongebob style danny!
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 10:09 PM by the dark side.)
01-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

That spongebob video made me temp retarded

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
01-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(01-29-2013, 08:42 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 08:23 PM)the dark side Wrote: typical rant

-you... cried? I get it, it was bad, shit happens, etc, etc. Do you ever think about daily life in third world countries where more people die on a daily basis than in most American "tragedies"? Shit that can be SO easily prevented if any other country were to provide an ounce of help? THAT'S what you should cry over.

and i suppose America provides the best help for everyone, right ?

Also, america has the biggest count of "tragedies".

Just pointing that out

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

(01-29-2013, 09:39 PM)the dark side Wrote: i Like firearms too, IN VIDEOGAMES! but in real life, i think they should only be available to NATO AUTHORISED MILITARY OUTFITS. Not Civilians, i love Firearms in videogames, but i sure as hell dont want one of the evil things in my house! a TASER is more than good enough for self defence, and its very rare those things kill or cripple, firearms will kill or cripple every time. as far as i am concerned, anyone who wants a real firearm, is a pretty sick peice of work, because the things are fragging evil! they should be for the Army, and the Army Alone.

You lack common sense. Ever heard of hunting, one of the oldest jobs and hobbies out there? Hunter needs his/her gun. Or do you consider all hunters as crazy and bloodthirsty maniacs?

By the way, practical shooting has been my hobby for last couple years, it's very fun and challenging. So you're dealing with a monster here.
01-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

...In other news, I just completed a quest that involves Penguins and a Freddie Mercury reference.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
01-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Find