Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Random Stuff

(04-25-2013, 02:43 AM)Kman Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 12:50 AM)Wooderson Wrote: Wanna hear a crazy 100% true story?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/sho...tcount=846

why

He is God.

[Image: luv.gif]
04-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(04-25-2013, 04:16 PM)Tiger Wrote: oh god, can't stop laughing:
http://imgur.com/a/hF2sb

2nd pic: THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS FINAL FORM

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
04-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

http://i.imgur.com/Iwr1y.jpg

wtf ;_;

Edit: I just saw a gif of a deer's head exploding from a sniper bullet on /b/. also wtf.

Edit 2: Is it weird that I just saw a cut-off cathead on /b/ and wasn't disgusted?
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 09:30 PM by Tiger.)
04-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(04-25-2013, 08:12 PM)Tiger Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/Iwr1y.jpg
wtf ;_;

that's a normal one compared to the others.

Also, this one is my favourite [Image: ceFGG.jpg]

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
04-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Here's an unfinished letter I wrote to my highschool after leaving in the 9th grade:

Spoiler below!

That's it, fuck all of you. I don't even care. Don't even care. I don't care that you can't appreciate my genius. I don't care that you can't make changes to your curriculum to support me, OR that you can't accept it when I choose not to participate. No, I didn't do any of your fucking notecards! I didn't finish your awful standardized tests-- I tried with those though, you can't say I didn't try. Don't point the finger at me for not doing my homework, cause that shit is a waste of time. The other kids can do it because unlike me, they can shut their brains off and mow through whatever menial task you shove in their faces. The reason is that they've turned all information regarding the Trail of Tears into quickly accessible factoids that they don't put a single thought towards, so they can be freed of thought to engage in activities like: talking on the phone, watching TV, playing Playstation or whatever the hell they do. All of this, and yet I'm the miscreant.
The kid who spends his lunch hour in the library reading Les Misérables, while others his age disrupt the learning environment. The fifteen-year-old kid who skips class--a throng of imbeciles--to read Aristotle's teachings, while others his age hover in anticipation, watching two stupid bitches quarrel. That's the kid who's doing it wrong! Of course it all makes sense now, to know you're all fucking idiots.

04-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(04-25-2013, 09:36 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Here's an unfinished letter I wrote to my highschool after leaving in the 9th grade:

Spoiler below!

That's it, fuck all of you. I don't even care. Don't even care. I don't care that you can't appreciate my genius. I don't care that you can't make changes to your curriculum to support me, OR that you can't accept it when I choose not to participate. No, I didn't do any of your fucking notecards! I didn't finish your awful standardized tests-- I tried with those though, you can't say I didn't try. Don't point the finger at me for not doing my homework, cause that shit is a waste of time. The other kids can do it because unlike me, they can shut their brains off and mow through whatever menial task you shove in their faces. The reason is that they've turned all information regarding the Trail of Tears into quickly accessible factoids that they don't put a single thought towards, so they can be freed of thought to engage in activities like: talking on the phone, watching TV, playing Playstation or whatever the hell they do. All of this, and yet I'm the miscreant.
The kid who spends his lunch hour in the library reading Les Misérables, while others his age disrupt the learning environment. The fifteen-year-old kid who skips class--a throng of imbeciles--to read Aristotle's teachings, while others his age hover in anticipation, watching two stupid bitches quarrel. That's the kid who's doing it wrong! Of course it all makes sense now, to know you're all fucking idiots.

#feels

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
04-25-2013, 09:44 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(04-25-2013, 09:36 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Here's an unfinished letter I wrote to my highschool after leaving in the 9th grade:

Spoiler below!

That was fucking hardcore.

Suddenly I want to read Les Misérables.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Kick it, Corinthian. You'll never be as cool as me.

Just kidding, you have chance.

[Image: uY17a.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 10:05 PM by failedALIAS.)
04-25-2013, 09:54 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

Spoiler below!

What did your parents say?

[Image: p229xcq]
04-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Find
Focalize Offline

Threads: 6

(04-25-2013, 11:55 PM)Chronofluff Wrote:

Spoiler below!

What did your parents say?

I smell nice parents.
Why weren't you home schooled, go at your own pace, pick your own optional materials and whatnot.

(04-25-2013, 05:33 PM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 02:43 AM)Kman Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 12:50 AM)Wooderson Wrote: Wanna hear a crazy 100% true story?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/sho...tcount=846

why

He is God.

That explains why this world is so messed up.

[Image: tumblr_mqgl69kyLV1ql2603o1_500.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2013, 02:27 AM by Focalize.)
04-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Find