Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When Walking/Running, cannot change directions at the same time
clover2728 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: When Walking/Running, cannot change directions at the same time

(12-15-2011, 09:21 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: I replied to that:

(12-15-2011, 12:29 AM)clover2728 Wrote: I tried updating the GeForce 330M driver... I did with Sony, but on the actual NVIDIA website - once I downloaded the driver, it couldn't find my actual driver to update... which is weird.
I followed all the steps and everything was working properly until I got to install the new driver and it said:
"Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it"
"The system cannot find the file specified" and "If you know the manufacturer of your device, visit its website and check the support section for driver software"
Angry
I am beginning to dislike my computer...

When I was on the step to select the device driver to install I had three options...
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M Version:8.16.11.8783 [11/2/2009]
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M Version:8.16.11.8867 [1/11/2010]
Standard VGA Graphics Adapte
r

I've tried selecting each one and it doesn't work... also I updated my NVIDIA graphics from Sony the other day like I mentioned and it was the [1/11/2010] ... not sure if that's what is causing problems, but I thought I'd ask

Should I uninstall that and try the "have disk" method again for this new one?

I'll see if the keyboarding driver thing works.

Thanks for trying to help! Big Grin
(12-15-2011, 09:09 PM)BlueFury Wrote: It's most likely your keyboard.
Most keyboard manufacturors have 3 keys in sets to save money
For example: W-shift-D in a set, when you try to sprint (mostly shift) you cant look to the right or left, you will have to get an other keyboard, get an expensive one for the best results or download this
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training...ykeys.aspx
Sorry but what exactly do I download? It comes up with a bunch of options for XP ... I have windows 7 and see a little Accessory tutorial link, but I still don't know what I would need to download.
Thanks!

Also, "walking" doesn't work that way either... if I changed the keys would it help? Undecided
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2011, 12:50 AM by clover2728.)
12-16-2011, 12:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Walking/Running, cannot change directions at the same time - by clover2728 - 12-16-2011, 12:43 AM