Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia will not record with FRAPS
EvayoInfinity Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia will not record with FRAPS

(12-21-2011, 09:40 PM)Your Computer Wrote: Try downgrading FRAPS to 3.3.3. You may also want to try out other OpenGL games (e.g. Warzone 2100, Penumbra, etc) and see if the same occurs. The games you mentioned are irrelevant, since those games make use of DirectX.
Okay, I downgraded to 3.3.3. per your suggestion, however... while it DOES now record the footage properly, the game lags HORRIBLY while it's recording. And by "horribly" I mean 1 frame every two seconds. I did download Penumbra and tried it, and it turns out it does the exact same thing.

Could the lag I'm experiencing simply be due to the fact that it's properly recording the footage now, so it's slowing the processing power down? I'd have to assume that it's an issue with OpenGL, considering that it doesn't lag the same way with the other games I've tried. If possible, I'd like to be able to continue using the latest version of FRAPS...
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2011, 05:40 AM by EvayoInfinity.)
12-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia will not record with FRAPS - by EvayoInfinity - 12-22-2011, 12:17 AM