The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model Editor Help Ragdolls & Joints Help
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
Ragdolls & Joints Help

Having trouble trying to figure out how to do rag doll effects / swinging lanterns. Does some of that have to be done in Blender first then imported into the Model Editor? Been looking at a couple of tutorials... specifically this one http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tut...tutorial_2 but I'm just getting confused...

So I went looking at Vanilla models, and I see the Joints, but I don't understand how to make the bone structure in the Model Editor. Like the worn Hay Mattress and Grunt's disembodied parts.

So I tried going to something simpler like a hanging lantern, but I'm stuck at the part to how do you get multiple models in the editor? I can grab like 4 different parts off the Entities > Lamp > Hanging_Lantern > Hanging_Lantern_Ceiling.ent
So I'm assuming they somehow imported 4 seperate bodies and just fit them together?
01-18-2012, 05:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ragdolls & Joints Help - by Rapture - 01-18-2012, 05:06 AM
RE: Ragdolls & Joints Help - by Your Computer - 01-18-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Ragdolls & Joints Help - by Rapture - 01-18-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Ragdolls & Joints Help - by Your Computer - 01-18-2012, 03:45 PM