Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
AmbrozZomburg Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

(02-16-2013, 11:36 AM)AdamD Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 11:29 PM)amnesiaPUZZLES Wrote: This.

Spoiler below!

That was fucking tense!

My funniest/stupidest moment was like this.
I was in a machin room (the one to put to work the elevator), and I was carrying one gear. I droped it to open a door, just in front of me. I first tried pushing, no result. I tried pulling, and I was like "Damn, the door won´t open because I have to pull and it has the gear blocking it, I´m so stupid". So I put away the gear. I tried pulling again... and no result. It was actually pushing the door...
I know it may not sound funny, but believe me, me and my friend couldn´t have laughed harder, I felt SO stupid...

LOL I did something similar in the same level. You know, when you have to put coal in a machine? Well, first I was thinking ''We need a shovel to carry the coal!!'' So I take the shovel in the room with the coal everywhere and tried to take some with it. It never work... When I finaly take it one with my hand I felt soooo stupid Blush...
02-16-2013, 04:35 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by AmbrozZomburg - 02-16-2013, 04:35 PM