The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Run Amnesia. Alut.dll File Error
DavoTesolono Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago Cannot Run Amnesia. Alut.dll File Error

Hello Everybody! Today I was opening super_secret.rar and I did all that cool stuff. I wanted to remember the password so I created a new .txt file to type in. I think I might have accidentally deleted the alut.dll or/and alut.lib files. Now when I try to launch the game I get The title: Launcher.exe - Entry Point Not Found.
With the wording below saying: The procedure entry point alutGetError could not be located in the dynamic library alut.dll.
I am a very technical guy but this one has stumped me. Can somebody please lead me on the right path! I want to start playing again. Thanks.

Windows 7 Home Premium
Asus X53E
64 Bit

*edit* Also keep in mind I think I accidentally overwrite the alut.dll with the .txt file because when I opened the .txt file there was all this coding but half of it was gone Sad HuhConfusedAngel
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013, 08:31 PM by DavoTesolono.)
04-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cannot Run Amnesia. Alut.dll File Error - by DavoTesolono - 04-06-2013, 08:25 PM