The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia TDD Graphics/Texture/FPS Issues! Plox Help!
kiwiGustav Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 4 Months ago Sad  Amnesia TDD Graphics/Texture/FPS Issues! Plox Help!

Hello So I've been having issues with Amnesia The Dark Descent Demo on steam. I've looked at the trouble shooting guides and all, I have ATI card, and I installed the latest Catalyst Driver (beta 13.5).

The problem is the graphics. It's as if the walls and floor are moving and trying to eat me,they are ripping apart, tearing (v-synch enabled) and even when I look to an angle of a chair for example, the floor texture comes up and overlaps the chair.. this happens when I move around, move camera, etc. (video of what it looked like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0teFcQ4n6Ns)

I managed to fix the hungry walls and floor, but now I have like a black shadowy thing that covers my screen now and then, and my fps is really shitty.

Any ideas. I checked my openGL version, and it is above what is needed, I ran a scan on canyourunit and I passed fully for the requirements of the game.

Any ideas?
05-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia TDD Graphics/Texture/FPS Issues! Plox Help! - by kiwiGustav - 05-26-2013, 04:20 PM