Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
Walter White Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

Refinery, moving slowly because it's dark as hell. All of a sudden a Hint shows up on top of the screen " If you see a monster, don't forget to crouch!!!" Well something is going to happen - i think. 23 seconds later, a grunt shows up and keeps walking towards a door, and i follow him. After he reaches the door he gets "stuck" there and doesn't move at all, so i think it's a glitch or something and that's the door i need to open! so i slowly go in the other room located to the right of the grunt, always with him on sight, and i grab a barrel that i was going to use to distract him. As i slowly move the barrel, i accidentally hit the door i opened with it and it makes a loud noise, so the grunt hears it and comes to check it out. He sees the floating barrel and assumes that I'm hiding behind it so he destroys the barrel and it scared the crap out of me because i could barely see him, so instead of running away, i flashed the lantern on him more than a dozen times, but it didn't do anything so I died a horrible death.
(sorry for the long post!!)

09-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by Walter White - 09-26-2013, 08:22 PM