The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Custom Story Crashes on 3rd Level
Klilo Offline

Threads: 3
Sad  Custom Story Crashes on 3rd Level

Hey, I'm kinda new to this forum so please excuse my n00biness if there is any.

I am working on a custom story for amnesia, and have run a TON of test runs so far. I currently have 3 maps, and the 3 maps are named level01.map (indoors), level02.map (indoors) and level03.map (outdoors). I have a level door on level01.map that leads to level02.map. In level02.map I have ANOTHER level door that leads to level03.map. When I use the level door on level02.map, I am greeted with the "This process has asked to terminate it in an unusual way" error. I don't know if this has something to do with the outdoor environment, I am on Windows 8 x64 with Intel HD Graphics (Laptop). I know it isn't my graphics because I have lowered the graphics in the game to the lowest and even lowered the resolution, verified my game cache (I am using steam version) and also reinstalled, it doesn't work. So if you know something about this, please let me know,

Sincerely,
Klilo Rolleyes

Sanctuary Studios Pledge:

"All of our games are free and open-source. All of our mods are free to play."
01-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Story Crashes on 3rd Level - by Klilo - 01-18-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Custom Story Crashes on 3rd Level - by Klilo - 01-18-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Custom Story Crashes on 3rd Level - by Klilo - 01-19-2014, 07:19 PM