Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Latest work: Protesters vs Apes
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Latest work: Protesters vs Apes

It's pretty good. Here are just a few things I noticed, like the soldiers. It just feels to me like you put a bunch of people with gorilla masks on in soldier suits. You might wanted to give them more monkey-like expressions. Bent back, the way they hold their arms, etc. I understand they're supposed to be human-like, but it would've been more interesting if you'd have something crossover like that. The streets also felt a bit empty, like there were 100 gorillas vs 50 people or something. This did change later in the video, but the start felt really empty.
I understand 4000 dollar is a small budget to work with, and I know it's impossible to get a street full of people. But these we're just some things I noticed. Overall, it's pretty impressive.

Edit: I just noticed this, are those real people with gorilla faces copied on their faces? If that's true, ignore my comments.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 05:55 PM by OriginalUsername.)
01-29-2014, 05:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Latest work: Protesters vs Apes - by Alex Ros - 01-29-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Latest work: Protesters vs Apes - by OriginalUsername - 01-29-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Latest work: Protesters vs Apes - by Alex Ros - 01-29-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Latest work: Protesters vs Apes - by J.R.S.S. - 01-30-2014, 12:00 AM