The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler Need a title for my story pls?
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Need a title for my story pls?

I am goign to write a horror story and after I finished that, I am going to convert it into a cs!

But the title of this story is going to be the title of the cs too and I can't think of one!

If you guys could help me and give me creative ttiles for it thent hnx, here's the story!

"Hi my name is Jonathan, I am a farmer. I work hard veryday, feeding animals, and always doing chores.
One night I was sleeping in my comfy hay matress, I didn't have a bed like those riuch people but it's my home.
I was snoring as loud as one of those sheeps I have in the barn, but luckily they are quiet today. Probably I fed them the right time.
All I heard is those pesky crickets outside of my window, but other than that it was too silent.
Until i heard a strange racket down in the barn, it sounded like footsteps, very big footsteps. "What was that, Did that come from my barn? I better check" I told to myself while I woke up from bed. One thing I forgot to tell you, I was sleeping in my attic, and the roof is so low that I can barely stand up that my head would hit the ceiling.
My grand grand father built this attic when he was in his 60's.
I went down the trapdoor and held the lid of the trapdoor while I was holding on to my ladder to go down. I jumped down and closed the trapdoor behind me.
I went down the creaky wooden stairs into my cabin, got my matches just in case it was too dark in the barn, grabbed my Sweater and went out the back door.

It was so cold outside that I can barely feel my fingers! I walked through the farm, I looked through the windy breeze which felt like it was pushing me back, I almost sneezed. I ran to the barn and noticed that the barn door was slightly open.
I don't remember leaving it open, maybe it's just the wind that made it slightly open a bit.I walked in, it was pitch black, I tried to turn on my matchstick but none of them worked. Everytime I try to light one, it keeps going off because of the wind.
That's when I went back outside and immediately saw some kind of shooting star flying in the sky and saw it go into my cellar at high speed, and heard it crash like some kind of meteor.
"Shit, my cellar is destroyed, I need to check what that thing was"

I'm sorry but can't tell you any further in case of spoilers, but yeah.

Pls help me find out a title for this story/aka a cs and yeah, don't make it too cliche.

thnx

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 12:37 PM by Radical Batz.)
08-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Need a title for my story pls? - by Radical Batz - 08-23-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Need a title for my story pls? - by Daemian - 08-23-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Need a title for my story pls? - by i3670 - 08-23-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Need a title for my story pls? - by Romulator - 08-24-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Need a title for my story pls? - by i3670 - 08-24-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Need a title for my story pls? - by Romulator - 08-24-2014, 01:13 AM