The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom entities stopped working.
Spazatron Offline

Threads: 17
Custom entities stopped working.

I wanted a grunt without the grunt's music playing, so I opened the grunt in Model Editor and changed the settings so the music was gone, then saved it in a folder called "entities" inside of my custom story's folder, and it worked fine (showed in Level Editor fine and worked in-game too. But I closed the Level Editor and opened it again later on, and I get an error saying "Found some errors while loading file. Check log for details. File index out of bounds!", and the entities aren't showing in the Level Editor. So I went to the log and it says all sorts of errors like
Inconsistency found in file entities/furniture/table_nice_wood01/table_nice_wood01.ent : no subtype Static in type StaticProp
Using type Entity <Entity> StaticProp for badly saved file entities/furniture/table_nice_wood01/table_nice_wood01.ent
but for pretty much every entity I've used (I think). What's wrong?
09-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom entities stopped working. - by Spazatron - 09-29-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Custom entities stopped working. - by Rapture - 09-29-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Custom entities stopped working. - by Daemian - 09-29-2014, 08:35 PM