Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.

Tried to experiment, got nothing, but instead of the black screen, now it is crashing again. I decided to downgrade my graphics driver so that i can find the perfect level for the Graphics Driver. No luck so far.
Also, I checked the Trouble Shooting guide many times. Didn't help. I can run Penumbra games easily, but Amnesia crashes during gameplay. Each graphics driver type appears to cause a crash, some of which give a Renderer #0 can't be initiated error. I'm using version 10.2. I can't seem to work it out on my own. Need some good help on this one. Im getting nervous now.
I managed to Update with the help of OMEGA Drivers. Helped for a moment, but then it crashed, and after trying to launch again, i got a black box. Amnesia.exe caused Exception_Access_violation in AMnesia.exe. But now, the video card system says: GDI Generic. Which is why i get the Exception Acces Violation error.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2010, 08:56 PM by Robby.)
10-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything. - by Robby - 10-22-2010, 08:14 PM