The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture Artifact tet bug?
svenneve Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago Penumbra Overture Artifact tet bug?

Hi guys, first of, great games, bought Amnesia after the demo, and until Amnesia i thought Dead Space was the scariest game you could play.

Got Penumbra Overture by donating a nice sum (mostly to Child's Play, sorry for that Wink ) with the Humble Bundle #2.
Thing is, i'm playing the Steam version, on a Core 2 system with Windows XP64 SP2 v.4666, with a HIS HD 4850 IceQ4 TurboX 512 MB videocard (Catalyst v10.12)

Now, whenever i touch an artifact, i get no text (i have seen text only with 2 artifacts so far, all the other just fade to white, and then fade to normal again without user interaction), this must be a bug, right?
I hate missing out on these sub plots and information that drives most of the atmosphere of these games, has anyone ever seen this behaviour before?)

Anyway, hope this problem can be resolved somehow.

cheers,
Sven
01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Overture Artifact tet bug? - by svenneve - 01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
RE: Penumbra Overture Artifact tet bug? - by jens - 01-09-2011, 07:52 PM