Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
LoveBlaze Offline

Threads: 2
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

I had 3 really stupid moves in particular, and, of course, they were all in front of a large audience including my then-crush (now boyfriend) at one point.

The first one was in the Study when I was out on the ledge. I looked left and saw the ledge waaaay far out that's just for decoration, and I thought "I can totally make that," so I jumped. I failed and died.

The next one was in the prison, I had seen a Grunt down the hallway, and I had just left one of the cells when I heard a growl, and I freaked out and ran forward into the cell in front of me. I had about 3 seconds in this new one when the Grunt walked around the corner. I screamed, and just exited and started over.

The last one was when I made it into the Nave. I decided to see what would happen if I walked over the well that you just escaped the sewers through. You fall and die, that's what.

"THERE IT IS! RUN!"
"NO I WAS GOING TO STOP FOR A CUP OF TEA WITH IT!"
06-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by LoveBlaze - 06-26-2011, 07:23 AM