The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game repatedly buggs out with missing items
lewik Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 7 Months ago game repatedly buggs out with missing items

congratulations, frictional games. you've managed to create a game with amazing atmosphere that bugs out every time i play it. my first playthrough i was completely engaged in the gameworld you created only to have a particular item NOT spawn. at all. it was nowhere to be found. i looked everywhere and was not there. this completely ruined my interest in the game for a couple months.

fastforward a couple months: SAME THING HAPPENS. as i attempt to pull an orange gear out it gets stuck and somehow disappears into thin air. ITS NO LONGER IN THE GAME.

unbelievable. i was willing to look past the first bug, as sh*t happens. but twice? pathetic.

the only satisfaction i forsee coming of playing your game is putting as much effort as i can into bad mouthing your product in hopes of denying you sales. so far ive convinced 6 friends who were otherwise interested in the game to stay away. i know i can get atleast 20 more Big Grin

good job guys!
08-19-2011, 04:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
game repatedly buggs out with missing items - by lewik - 08-19-2011, 04:58 AM