The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia and Justine Loading screens are not visible
Kerbsan Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 7 Months, 1 Week ago Amnesia and Justine Loading screens are not visible

Ok so I was looking all over the net for a solution for this because it ruins the experience and I love to read those loading screens. Even the blue loading screen when you launch the game does not show up.

The problem is that whenever you try to load the game or you are going into another map the screen is black or is in a darker tone of the environment (sometimes you can see the lantern and hand) and after a while the loading screen will show itself but you can't read it, it disappears too quickly this issue is relatively new never had this problem before. Worked perfectly before.

I'm running on Windows 7 64bit
Steam version of Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 39.58 KB / Downloads: 164)
10-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia and Justine Loading screens are not visible - by Kerbsan - 10-26-2011, 10:13 AM