Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Memory Leak [Not Solved] (Extreme FPS drop, gets worse)
Blanel Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Memory Leak (Extreme FPS drop, gets worse)

The menu's run flawlessly. 60 fps stable.

For a while looking at the metaldoor at the begining of the level (the locked one) gave me an FPS of 2-13, but gradually evened out to the same fps as the rest of the room (around 0-1 fps).

The game prior to this level has run close to flawlessly aswell. Minor FPS drops at moments but mostly quite stable, and atleast playable. It feels quite strange that the game should start behaving like this suddenly at this level. :S

But as I said, I've encountered earlier in game that some places lower the fps gradually and then leave the whole level at the same sluggish fps, as if that place infinitly started using resources, and then didn't free them when I left the place. I never checked with a diagnostics program what resources it was using because I was able to avoid these places, but now when I load the game it's already in this state from the begining. :S
05-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread