Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

For those with slowdown near enemies, look here!
Blanel Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago RE: For those with slowdown near enemies, look here!

Yes. But on the otherhand, the game is sluggish from the start of the map at once. Maybe it would be more useful to load a map that runs fine and then when the game goes slow quit? I've discussed my problem with Ironshafts B in another thread ( Memory Leak [Not Solved] (Extreme FPS drop, gets worse) ) and luis has been in contact with me about it. It probably has nothing to do with the dogs on the level then considering you don't se anything in your log. I usually get slowdowns near dogs too though, very similar to the slowdown that occurs instantaniously at the startup of Ironshafts B.

I am starting to wonder if I should just realize that I won't be able to play through the game on this machine, and maybe wait a year for my new machine... But that feels like the worst solution by far Sad

Hope we can figure out what in heck is wrong with this game or my machine. Smile
08-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread