The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to frictional games - grunt problem
amitc1612 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Question  to frictional games - grunt problem

in my game, the grunt does not move and is standing like a statue.
i'm not new to the game or to the level editor, and i wanted to try out some stuff for fun.
i loaded the grunt entity in the model editor(which i am new to), and started editing it just so i get the basics.
when i exit the model editor i didn't notice that i saved it to the grunt folder.
after two days, i loaded the grunt on the model editor and saw all of the things i did to it last time, so i deleted it all exept from the original grunt.
then when i entered the game and encountered a grunt, he was just like i explained in the begining, not moving and standing with his arms open wide.
the thing that is weird is that in the level editor, the grunt still looks like he is moving with his animation working.
also i uninstalled the game and installed it again, but in didn't work.
i do not know how to fix this problem, and every campaign level or custom story i play, that's what happends.

information:
windows 7 64-bit not laptop.

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 7.76 KB / Downloads: 116)
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012, 05:44 PM by amitc1612.)
03-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
to frictional games - grunt problem - by amitc1612 - 03-12-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: to frictional games - grunt problem - by jens - 03-12-2012, 06:54 PM