Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again
Zarniwoop Offline

Threads: 1
RE: I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again

+1 vote for Frictional to work on s3d for this.

To those people who complain that stereoscopic gives them a headache: I think you misunderstand the request here. We want s3d support, we don't want to buy YOU a stereoscopic rig and FORCE you to play it. I really don't care how you play your games. This thread is not for you.

As for Frictional, I know it's quite a bit of work to make this request happen, but it's not a total rewrite. There are existing projects that exist for displaying opengl in s3d. As an example, look for that minecraft wrapper that enabled stereoscopic. It had some design flaws, but the basic principal can be applied.

There's enough people who want it, why don't you figure out the number of hours that it'll take, and start a kickstarter to fund it. One programmer could probably do this within a month. I would pledge $20 to get a stereoscopic version.
06-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again - by Zarniwoop - 06-04-2012, 12:44 AM