Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world?
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world?

(06-12-2012, 09:33 AM)Dutton Wrote: I have this theory:
When your having dreams your most likly to be much more less creative irl. I'm dreaming ALOT and i still am considering placing a book next to my bed to begin writing everything down i remember opon waking up, however, there are few days where i'm not dreaming anything at all (or remembering it). But as you said Traggey, You don't dream, But your creativity level is over nine thousand!

As i am dreaming my creativity level is at absolutly 0, which annoys me like hell, because i really am interrested in being a good artist. but my skills drawing skills are awefull!

But my dreams though, is the most Wierdest, Beautiful and Disturbing enviroments ever seen. Trust me sometimes i'm waking up sweating all over myself, and my hands are shaking from fear when nightmares have been playing with me. But usually those dreams are not as often as a normal "good dream" if you can call it that.

tl;dr = "When you can't dream, your creativity level is absolutly facinating! however if you can, its all happening in your dream"
Really, Dutton?
This subject is particulary interesting, could you please elaborate?
I dream like every night but nevertheless I write.
06-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world? - by Fomzo - 06-12-2012, 03:23 PM