Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world?
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world?

(06-11-2012, 09:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:51 PM)Fomzo Wrote: Never ever?
I usually have one dream every year and a half. And they usually last about half a minute. I would class that as not dreaming. Usually they aren't dreams but memories anyway.
Actually you dream every night, however some people don't remember it, I don't.
06-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(06-11-2012, 08:48 PM)jssjr90 Wrote: Ya...Like I am going to go though everything just to see if it exists already. Its freedom of speech and just deal with it!!! Also work on your attitude Fomzo. No need to be a little bitch about it!
Considering your reaction, I don't think Fomzo is the one being a little bitch

And I hate to burst your bubble but...this is the internet, there is no such thing as freedom of speech

I say that, because you...like everywhere else, only have so much freedom of speech, flaming Fomzo like you did is likely to get you IN TROUBLE, and potentially BANNED

So no, you do not have complete freedom of speech

Anyways, back on topic, if you try to get me BACK OFF TOPIC, I will ignore your comment until you are back on topic

I can safely say...thank god, that I have never dreamed myself in the Amnesia world, thank god almighty again for that, for if I had dreamed such a thing, I think I'd be scarred for life
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2012, 06:50 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
06-12-2012, 06:50 AM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(06-12-2012, 08:01 AM)Robosprog Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 10:42 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:51 PM)Fomzo Wrote: Never ever?
I usually have one dream every year and a half. And they usually last about half a minute. I would class that as not dreaming. Usually they aren't dreams but memories anyway.
Actually you dream every night, however some people don't remember it, I don't.
No, I don't. This isn't a matter of waking up and forgetting it, I even have a little book next to my bed that I write in about dreams etc. Nothing in there, because according to science and psychology you would in the first seconds be able to remember what you had dreamt about and write it down and is a method for helping people with psychological conditions. Unfortunately, either I am a freak where this doesn't happen or I don't dream.
I have researched this, was curious as to why I couldn't dream.
That depends if you were dreaming as you woke up, if you were not chanses are you no longer remember it.

''We dream every 90 minutes. We have three or four or more dreams in the
night. They get longer each time and the ones before we wake up maybe 20
to 40 minutes long. We usually only recall the last part of the last
dream. The more exciting our dreams are the greater is the chance of
recalling them.''
06-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Find
Dutton Offline

Threads: 3

I have this theory:
When your having dreams your most likly to be much more less creative irl. I'm dreaming ALOT and i still am considering placing a book next to my bed to begin writing everything down i remember opon waking up, however, there are few days where i'm not dreaming anything at all (or remembering it). But as you said Traggey, You don't dream, But your creativity level is over nine thousand!

As i am dreaming my creativity level is at absolutly 0, which annoys me like hell, because i really am interrested in being a good artist. but my skills drawing skills are awefull!

But my dreams though, is the most Wierdest, Beautiful and Disturbing enviroments ever seen. Trust me sometimes i'm waking up sweating all over myself, and my hands are shaking from fear when nightmares have been playing with me. But usually those dreams are not as often as a normal "good dream" if you can call it that.

tl;dr = "When you can't dream, your creativity level is absolutly facinating! however if you can, its all happening in your dream"

[Image: 15isy6C]
06-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

(06-11-2012, 09:09 PM)wubwub Wrote: hey crazyarts pls can you teach me how to lucid dream ? i always wake up Sad
I don't know, i stay up pretty late until i'm tired and i make sure to have a comfortable bed to sleep in, then i get a very comfortable position, in my situation sleeping on the side or the stomatch, and then it sometimes happends automatickly when i start a dream.

Hi.
06-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

never had, never want a 100% amnesia dream.

I'd be crying in the morning if it happened.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
06-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

(06-12-2012, 02:21 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: never had, never want a 100% amnesia dream.

I'd be crying in the morning if it happened.
I've had about 70% worse nightmare than that, woke up and didn't cry.

I didn't express it in crying, i was scared and worried instead.

Hi.
06-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Website Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13

(06-12-2012, 09:33 AM)Dutton Wrote: I have this theory:
When your having dreams your most likly to be much more less creative irl. I'm dreaming ALOT and i still am considering placing a book next to my bed to begin writing everything down i remember opon waking up, however, there are few days where i'm not dreaming anything at all (or remembering it). But as you said Traggey, You don't dream, But your creativity level is over nine thousand!

As i am dreaming my creativity level is at absolutly 0, which annoys me like hell, because i really am interrested in being a good artist. but my skills drawing skills are awefull!

But my dreams though, is the most Wierdest, Beautiful and Disturbing enviroments ever seen. Trust me sometimes i'm waking up sweating all over myself, and my hands are shaking from fear when nightmares have been playing with me. But usually those dreams are not as often as a normal "good dream" if you can call it that.

tl;dr = "When you can't dream, your creativity level is absolutly facinating! however if you can, its all happening in your dream"
Really, Dutton?
This subject is particulary interesting, could you please elaborate?
I dream like every night but nevertheless I write.
06-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

(06-12-2012, 03:52 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I remember when I was obsessed with Slender man. That was the one time I had a nightmare. I was so terrified that when I woke, the bed was soaked with sweat, I couldn't move though. I could see and move my eyes. I glanced to the side, to my door and saw him standing there, watching me. I shat myself, not literally but it was the most scared I have ever been in my life.
Sleep paralysis :|

A bit unrelated, but had to mention it on the subject of dreams.
Hoooly shit you've had Sleep Paralysis???

That's why ever since i've heard on it i sleep on the side instead of on my back, and i only get lucid dreams instead Wink

Hi.
06-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Website Find
Dutton Offline

Threads: 3

(06-12-2012, 03:23 PM)Fomzo Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 09:33 AM)Dutton Wrote: I have this theory:

Really, Dutton?
This subject is particulary interesting, could you please elaborate?
I dream like every night but nevertheless I write.
Well, i haven't really been going on any form of scientific solution of it yet. I don't really know how to explain it or deepen it. But it's something i got aware of since i've been talking to people about their dreams and their skills at drawing stuff.

In my class, we have a guy which is exsceptional at drawing, and its really facinating arts his putting on the paper. But he doesn't remember anything, not even a bit of his dreams. and as traggey quoted earlyer in this thread
Quote:''We dream every 90 minutes."

[Image: 15isy6C]
06-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Find