Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.

(08-01-2012, 09:46 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 09:03 PM)Googolplex Wrote: I think there are some scary movies, especially when you watch them alone when it's dark and your parents are gone out.

I watched The Descent, The Grudge, Boogeyman, House Of Wax etc. I found them all scary.
Descent was a pretty cool movie up until a certain point. The monsters really could have been handled better and it doesn't really have any good scares, but man the movie really has a cool atmosphere for the first half. Those climbing scenes were incredibly tense and I think my enjoyment of the movie comes almost solely from that (because I'm a climber and there aren't that many realistic portrayals of it in movies). Never seen the other three because I doubt they are any good.
I actually did think the Descent was pretty good throughout, though it did take a major change in pace in the second half. The Grudge was pretty good too, but I've heard the Japanese version is a million times better (which I still need to see). But to be honest, Boogeyman was absolute crap and I tend to just avoid House of Wax cause it looks just as bad.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012, 09:56 PM by Kman.)
08-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games. - by Kman - 08-01-2012, 09:56 PM