Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Who wants to play Amnesia with me?
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me?

(08-05-2012, 12:30 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: "only one that actually knows this game, most my friends prefer to play COD"
You see, this is why most of us don't like kids. Though you do sound different, I'll have to warn you right now; your life on the internet is going to be a fucking nightmare. There are quite a few gems out there - sprouts with a brain and the capability to use it. And despite the fact that I don't judge you based upon your age, I still don't give my skype away and I prefer playing these games alone. Here's a tip; lie. Just fucking lie. Create a new account and pretend to be 17 or something. It worked for my younger sister, who also has to pretend she's a guy over xbox (this fucking world), she has tons of friends over the internet. So all those people who tell you that you shouldn't lie can go suffocate and die.
Lying is for cowards. I've been using the internet for like 7-8 years and have never lied about my age. It was fairly unpleasant at times but the end result is that now I am practically immune to criticism and idle threats from the denizens of this wonderful invention.
08-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by LD1E60 - 08-04-2012, 06:01 AM
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by Bridge - 08-05-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by Froge - 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM