The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Saddest Videogame Music ever? Your Opinion.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
Saddest Videogame Music ever? Your Opinion.

I was playing Max Payne 3 the other day, damn good game In my opinion, )not as good as the first 2, darn gunlimit (at least you could turn the scaling off) and no graphic novels.. but MILES better than the usual COD/GOW clone junk we get from the industry now, at least it was HARD and had , in my opinion, another epic, sad, story) and it struck me, actually, just how Bleak its theme tune is, its just so incredibly sad.

i mean, I thaught the one from "The Fall of Max Payne" (Max Payne 2) was sad, (Number 1, the piano version, was just Epic, Haunting, Action packed..but not all that sad, odd, as all Three Max Payne games have Very Sad, Bleak, Haunting Stories, Max Payne and The Fall of Max Payne being 2 of the only 5 games to ever make me cry, and when FF7 is one as well, thats some elite company!), but number 3 takes it to the next level, it takes the Cello sound from "the Fall of Max Payne" applies it to the Full length Max Payne theme from Max Payne 1, and then Adds a Manic Depressive Choir! i think it may be the Saddest peice of game music ever...

but, whats your opinion? what do you think is gamings Saddest peice of music?

"The Police Cruisers closed in, the Melancholic wail of their Sirens sounding like the offbeat chorus of a Manic Depressive Choir..." (Max Payne, Max Payne 1)
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012, 09:19 PM by the dark side.)
09-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Saddest Videogame Music ever? Your Opinion. - by the dark side - 09-01-2012, 09:12 PM