Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Texturer needed for custom entities
R. Peters Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Texturer needed for custom entities

(09-12-2012, 12:33 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Would you post some screenshots of any work that you made?

Otherwise others will believe you are trolling. It happened once.
I can do one better and ask you to search for 'A dark night in london' in the development section Smile That's the one these entities are for, there are actually pictures of the entities (with crappy textures still) on there I think. I've also done a (now finished) CS/FC called 'A Morbid New Year'. Hopefully that's enough to convince you that i'm not a troll Tongue

(09-12-2012, 01:34 PM)Acies Wrote: I'll do the emerald. Sounds okay (fun and easy enough). I'm guessing "texturing" includes UV mapping as well..?
Well, naturally texturing would have to include UV mapping (or equivelant) to make sure that the texture actually looks good on it Smile What program have you previously done your texturing work on? I used Maya to make both the entities but I can export it as a few different file types, any preference?

Author of: - A Morbid New Year (Also available as a full conversion).
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012, 05:12 PM by R. Peters.)
09-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texturer needed for custom entities - by R. Peters - 09-12-2012, 05:09 PM