Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler Should there be achievements in AMFP?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: Should there be achievements in AMFP?

No. As it has been said already, everything that makes the player focus on the gameplay aspects of an Amnesia game goes completely against the unique design philosophy behind it.
I've heard they're even getting rid of the inventory in a Machine for Pigs, in an attempt to remove the last bits of UI that could remind the player that he's playing a game. The decision to get rid of weapons was not only so the player would feel more vulnerable, it was mostly because merely seeing a usable weapon automatically put players in a "gamey" mindset which was not what Frictional wanted to achieve.
Quote: It doesn't bug me as much as the subtitle glitch, but it would add another layer of things to do once you've finished. Wink
Wait a second - you're that guy who pirated the game and then dared complain about some little typo that got fixed ages ago! Quite frankly - I think you're just trolling again and this thread should be closed.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2012, 02:22 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
10-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should there be achievements in AMFP? - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 10-25-2012, 02:18 PM