The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adding Non-steam amnesia to steam? (And another question)
Amethyst Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Adding Non-steam amnesia to steam? (And another question)

Hello there!

I am going to be getting AmnesiaBig Grinark Descent from the Frictional Games site, since it is on sale for 75% off (5$)

I would like to get it from steam so that it will be in my steam library, but it isn't on sale there.

So I am wondering if it is possible for me to download Amnesia from the Frictional Games site (Or somewhere else?), and then add it to Steam, so that it will be as if I bought the game it from steam? (I.E, steam achievement pop ups and such)

(Also if I buy it from Frictional Games, it is a download, and not a shipment of the game, correct?)

Thanks much in advance!

EDIT: 70 views and no at least attempted answers? Sad
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2012, 03:00 AM by Amethyst.)
10-29-2012, 01:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Adding Non-steam amnesia to steam? (And another question) - by Amethyst - 10-29-2012, 01:27 AM