Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Science of Godzilla and the upcoming 2014 Godzilla
rji Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Science of Godzilla and the upcoming 2014 Godzilla

(11-14-2012, 10:13 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote: So if Godzilla were to be taken in a "realistic approach" it would be at a size who's weight is more reasonable and realistic. Now I know what you people are thinking (as well as me) "How would it be a dangerous and powerful monster if it's smaller?"

You know? I really don't care. I go to a Godzilla film because I want to see a morality play about the nuclear age play out with a guy in a rubber suit destroying a plastic model of Tokyo while swatting a giant space moth hanging from barely hidden wires, I don't care for realism. Especially in this day and age where every pinhead producer thinks a "realistic cg monster" is the way to go, but thanks to budget and time constraints the "realistic cg monster" will always look fake.

The Asylum realizes this, which is why Mega Shark v. Giant Octopus is a work of pure genius and Roland Emmerich's Godzilla sucked ass.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 11:28 AM by rji.)
11-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Science of Godzilla and the upcoming 2014 Godzilla - by rji - 11-15-2012, 11:27 AM