Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything's blue, graphics help please!
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Everything's blue, graphics help please!

(01-07-2013, 02:48 PM)jens Wrote: Can't recall having heard anything like it before. It is only in the game it is odd? So all others games, software and general usage of the computer is with that seems to be a normal colouration?

Maybe you can see if there is a control panel for the graphics card in System Preferences or Application/Utilities/ and see if there are any settings to change and test if that helps. You can also try running the game at different resolutions, in window mode and to turn off/down all graphics settings in game and see if it goes away. Then you can turn things on again in steps until you find the cause of it.

I've noticed that using the Level Editor temporarily resets the gamma and other color settings that I have set in my graphics card control panel, specifically whenever the Level Editor window is in the foreground.

Amnesia seems to be fine, although mine might not be the same as other people's since I've some modified files.

OP: I definitely have no idea what your issue might be, but I'd try reinstalling the game if you haven't yet, also if you have any other OpenGL games on your computer, I'd test them out, too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OpenGL_programs

^(;,;)^
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013, 04:51 PM by MyRedNeptune.)
01-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything's blue, graphics help please! - by MyRedNeptune - 01-07-2013, 04:48 PM