The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mouse Issues Please Help!
throosh Offline
Banned

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Mouse Issues Please Help!

I bought the Penumbra Collection PC DVD and installed it. After it all installed I hooked the games up to steam and ran them, everything seemed fine and was working. Except whenever I go to play the games (doesn't matter which of the three), the mouse lags terribly whenever I attempt to look around and move the camera. This completely hinders my gameplay. I have lowered the video settings and it still does this to the same effect. I have a more than capable graphics card, however I am using a single core processor. I know that should create some problems, but it shouldn't lag my game like this, when I am able to run other steam games on full settings with no lag at all (even with physics). I appreciate that help and hopefully someone has some answers.
06-30-2009, 11:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Mouse Issues Please Help! - by throosh - 06-30-2009, 11:52 AM