The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Weird "ghosts" of all objects in the game
Guitarman8373 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Weird "ghosts" of all objects in the game

I've been wondering if this is normal or not, since its after all a "horror-type" game. But I always see like a faint "ghost" copy of every object in the game, even my flashlight, glow stick, and the little "ball" that acts as your hand. Ill try to take a screen shot if that will help you guys out. I'm running at 1.0 gamma and maxed out settings, runs great because my system is amazing, ill attach a dxdiag report as well so you can look at that if that helps at all. Like I said the only problem is this concern about the "ghosting" thing, and its definately not my monitor, I've never seen this happen before in any of my games I've play (crysis, ut3, all those other top notch games).

Thanks,

Chris Barcus
06-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Weird "ghosts" of all objects in the game - by Guitarman8373 - 06-09-2008, 01:23 AM