Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Power cable problem
kleudde Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Power cable problem

(08-05-2008, 03:23 PM)Slyy Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I have a problem with the power cables in the yellow digger room. They are both plugged in but do not power the console. I have version 1.0.3 installed. I tried to unplug them but I can not grab them! Please help! Thank you.

Here is my save game.

Hey! I have the exact same problem!!!
I went to that room before going to the storage room.
pluggued the cord to the electric transformer and to the console.
There was power but i didn't have the key or gazoline.
Before i figured out I needed a key and gazoline I unpluggued the cord.
After that i couldn't grab the cord anymore it would just bounce far away from me.
I went to get the key and gazoline in the storage room went back, put the fuel in the big yellow rock smasher, put the key in the console but still ... couldn't grab the cord anymore. I tried a hundred time it would just bounce away from me.
Me neither i don't want to start over again...
Anyone have a save game at that point that did not unplugued the cord?
I really do believe it's a bug... I just bought the game from steam, we are in 2009 and the game is from 2006 so i do believe i have the latest version of the game...
help please!
As you can see on the screen shot the cord is now in front of the big yellow truck and i swear i did not brought it there it's just bouncing when I try to grab one of the two ends. when i try to grab just the middle it does nothing.
06-20-2009, 01:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Power cable problem - by Slyy - 08-05-2008, 03:23 PM