The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help problems with exporting a monster from maya
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
problems with exporting a monster from maya

Hello I have made a monster and when I try to export it I am getting these 2 similar warnings. model viewer and everything also crashes when I attemp to load the exported file.
[Image: ohMeITU.jpg]

Heres some more specific info:

The monster has been modeled, rigged, skinned and animated(currently only one animation made since I want to figure out the export workflow first) in Blender and then imported into maya as an FBX with the animation intact and everything appearing fine.
I have followed the tips from acies found here and im am pretty sure they have been followed correctly.
( with exception of the step of baking the animation, I assume I was supposed to use the bake simulation option but I am still unsure.)

it should also be noted that the export issue is certainly related to the animations or rig as the model exports just fine on its own.

If theres any other information you need to help me then please ask
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 01:07 PM by WALP.)
08-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
problems with exporting a monster from maya - by WALP - 08-01-2013, 01:07 PM