Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Tesseract Offline

Threads: 7
RE: DO not hold FrictionalGames responsible for this!!!

(09-11-2013, 03:21 AM)bluel0bster Wrote: They didn't "out source" their project, they just asked another team of developers to head up the game.

Also, I personally think AAMFP is a perfect sequel to TDD. Don't talk so universally about your complaints like the entire fan base is up and arms about the game. You don't speak for everybody. I think you'll find the majority of the community actually enjoyed "pigs." If you need proof, just look at reviews. On the whole, they're positive.

I agree with you completely, I really loved this game, everything about this game was great: the story, the aesthetics, the gameplay, the sounds etc... I hate that it's being bashed so much and it seems to be getting poor reviews based off the insignificant little changes that have been made, I fail to see the point in bashing a game for those tiny changes or is it because some people didn't like Dear Esther and so they have this preconceived idea that AMFP will be the same. Personally I loved DE and I'm currently playing through AMFP again.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 04:02 AM by Tesseract.)
09-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: DO not hold FrictionalGames responsible for this!!! - by Tesseract - 09-11-2013, 04:02 AM