Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FATAL ERROR: No sound devices available! Check your Open Al installation.
larz1234 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: FATAL ERROR: No sound devices available! Check your Open Al installation.

(09-13-2013, 01:54 AM)Argoon Wrote: Like the error says the problem is your sound card or the onboard sound, have you installed OpenAL? Have you the latest drivers for your sound card? Do you have some software installed that could be messing with your sound system, like the Razer Synapse 2.0 software or any other similar software?
What is your system, processor, graphics card, sound card, etc?

The game should have come with OpenAL in the installation. My sound card is also up to date. I also do not think i have any software that would interfere with launching the game. I have a pretty bare bones Windows 7 running with just some essential programs i need such as MS Word, Chrome, etc. Im running Windows 7 64 bit, 8gb Ram, AMD A8-3520M APU 1.6 Ghz quad core with Radeon HD 6620G. It seems like im running an IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. I suppose that is the maker of my sound card?
09-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FATAL ERROR: No sound devices available! Check your Open Al installation. - by larz1234 - 09-13-2013, 03:33 AM