Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse Settings don't work after installing stutter patch
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
Solved: 10 Years, 3 Months ago RE: Mouse Settings don't work after installing stutter patch

I just tried that, and it still doesn't have any effect

edit: I tested it with the newest stutter patch (5) after verifying files with steam, the mouse settings worked until I installed the patch, then I couldn't do anything about them

edit 2: this is incredibly annoying. I've verified game cache tons of times after deleting any files from the stutter update, and it doesn't work. I completely uninstalled the game from my computer, deleted all of my pigs files in documents, redownloaded it, and when I reinstall they just come back. All of the profiles I deleted off my computer come back too. So I think they must be saved in steam cloud or something so I turn off steam cloud synch, but apparently the settings don't apply until you press close so that's another verify game cache that's a complete waste of time. And then I try it again and find out that apparently that setting doesn't even fucking work because all my old profiles and settings returned after I removed them. Either that or I have no idea what the fuck steam cloud synch even is or what the hell is happening. Now whenever I start the game, find out nothing I did changed anything and exit, my screen resolution gets dropped to 1/4 my native resolution. What the fuck? Honestly I have no idea what the hell is going on with this, nothing I do seems to work to fix this mouse bug. It worked completely fine until the first stutter patch.

First it's the stutters, that's fixed, now I get this which nobody else seems to have. I've spent more than 10x my time trying to fix this game than actually playing it, and that's not an exaggeration. It's probably more than that.

TL;DR: HELP ME I NEED AN ADULT.

Spoiler below!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 03:40 AM by Damascus Rose.)
09-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mouse Settings don't work after installing stutter patch - by Damascus Rose - 09-13-2013, 10:44 PM