The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphical Issue - Missing items unless examining something.
Sequiro Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Graphical Issue - Missing items unless examining something.

I installed the game and booted up but immediately in the first room I'm encountering a severe graphical issue that will prevent me from playing this game.

Most of the items in the room including one of the walls itself don't appear by default. The back wall the map on the table the chain the lantern hangs from, the backpack on the locker...etc..etc.

However when I click examine when the eyeball icon appears all these objects appear for however long I'm looking in this mode.

Now I JUST like 3 weeks ago did a fresh install on my desktop and downloaded and installed the latest drivers for my video card. So it's NOT outdated drivers. They are the newest possible drivers for my card.

Pentium 4HT
2GB Ram
256mb ATI Radeon X800 Pro

I searched the forum a bit but nothing about this issue I saw an issue about double items but nothing about completely invisible items unless in examine mode on an object.
09-14-2008, 04:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Graphical Issue - Missing items unless examining something. - by Sequiro - 09-14-2008, 04:10 AM