Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Post Effects unusable with Penumbra Collection from Desura
hamishwilson Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Post Effects unusable with Penumbra Collection from Desura

Libraries are my first recourse when solving a problem (you should see some of the hoops I jumped with Frozenbyte support over the libraries included with their games), but alas that was not the case here, as I had already confirmed.

Thankfully, your second suspicion proved correct, and after replacing the shaders all three games run beautifully now. I am grateful for your help, despite having to sit on this issue for the past week and a half. Smile

One question now remains - is this just my copy, or does it affect more Desura users? After all, I downloaded a version from both the Desura client and independently through the Desura web store, and both had issues. There might be something more going on.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 11:10 PM by hamishwilson.)
10-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Effects unusable with Penumbra Collection from Desura - by hamishwilson - 10-22-2013, 05:12 PM