Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Crash, tried everything in the Troubleshooting guies
indiehjaerta Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Game Crash, tried everything in the Troubleshooting guies

(10-15-2013, 06:22 AM)nebej Wrote: Then the issue might be with the GUI. Could you try and load a few maps manually and see if it crashes?
To load manually you need to open your main_settings.cfg and set LoadDebugMenu="true"
Then start a new game from the main menu. When the level has loaded press F1 and select Load Map and load one of the maps

Loading maps manually through Debug Toolbar works fine.
I've tried all 16 without no crashes.

Tried a quick playthrough again to church with no crash.
So it might be solved for some reason.

hpl.log looks really FUBAR still though.

I don't know if this help but many of the messages are listing resource directories as:

C:/AMFP/Game/redist/static_objects/new_church
C:/Users/WesleyTack/Desktop/GameB - SVN/Game/redist/static_objects/spraylock/metalbeams.dds
S:/Audio Projects/2011/AmnesiaAMachineForPigs/SVN/Game/redist/static_objects/castlebase/church_wall/church_floor_spec.dds
C:/Skolarbeten och diverse projekt/3d/projekt/Frictional Games/SVN/redist/static_objects/ornaments/carpets/carpet03.dds

and many more...

While
D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Machine for Pigs/ is my directory for the game.
10-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Crash, tried everything in the Troubleshooting guies - by indiehjaerta - 10-15-2013, 09:27 PM