Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Entity + Texture Question and Script problem
rean2 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Entity + Texture Question and Script problem

(11-26-2013, 08:51 PM)The chaser Wrote: Don't put anything in your CS folder yet. Put all your custom resources in your Amnesia. When the story is done, put every custom thing in a folder in your mod.

No idea about the latest thing, sorry :(

Oh, ok. I was just worried that I would have to rearrange everything when i was done so i can have a proper install package.

(11-27-2013, 02:25 AM)Amn Wrote: For the item problem, if you want to get a message when you try the key on the door, you should put the debug message in your function bloodkeyondoor.

Have in mind, also, that the SetMessage function may fail if your language file has an error.

About the custom entities and alike, doing as TheChaser said should work fine.
However, if you still want to have the files in your custom story's folder now, you gotta include that directory in your resources.cfg in order to let the editor find them.
Ahh, ok, didn't know about resource.cfg

I do have the message in funct bloodkeyondoor, but no message comes up. It just says "cannot use item this way". Its like the useitemcallback doesnt exist. However when i switched 'copper_tube_and_needle' with 'hollow_needle' it worked fine.
11-27-2013, 04:01 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Entity + Texture Question and Script problem - by rean2 - 11-27-2013, 04:01 AM