The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia random crashes on Surface Pro 2
polarift Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Amnesia random crashes on Surface Pro 2

I have amnesia installed via steam and have looked at the trouble shooting guides and tried everything having to do with crashes that were mentioned in the Troubleshooting guides but the crash still persists, I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and amnesia seems to run alright for the most part but its just the loading screens, whenever i trigger a door which loads a new room or an event that loads a new map it crashes, and no not every time, theirs no consistency to these crashes, sometimes i can play for a very long time while passing through several maps and loading screens without triggering a single crash and other times the crash occurs almost every other door, they even occur sometimes when i save and quit. its also worth noting that i have played through amnesia several times and the no the same doors dont cause crashes its always a random door or loading screen. i checked the minimum requirement for Amnesia and my Surface Pro 2 meets them and actually also meets the maximum requirements for Amnesia, even so i still attempted playing on lowest possible settings but the crashes still occur, so im really puzzled to why these crashes occur. as i mentioned before i did check the trouble shooting guide and attempted and tried all the suggestions to get around the crashes yet they still happen. i have no idea why since amnesia runs perfectly well and crash free on my iMac. its also worth mentioning that Amnesia is the only game that has crashing problems, i can play all other games including skyrim without a single problem. I have an Intel HD graphics card which is supported and version 4.2.0 which should mean i should be able to run amnesia with no problem yet the crashes still occur. so if someone could help me fix this than that would be great thanks! heres the crash log i saved if it helps any:
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 02:54 AM by polarift.)
12-29-2013, 01:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia random crashes on Surface Pro 2 - by polarift - 12-29-2013, 01:13 AM