Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

TDD is the best / Disappointment whit AMFP
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15
RE: TDD is the best / Disappointment whit AMFP

AAMFP would've been just fine if it hadn't been an Amnesia game. Really, I think it would've achieved much higher scores. (they would of course have to exclude some TDD assets and the engine etc. etc.)

Many TDD fans, along with me, were disappointed since we were expecting more of an Amnesia-style game, with proper gameplay mechanics, interactivity, inventory management, interesting and somewhat challenging puzzles, less of a cryptic story maybe (although I quite liked it).
The music was great, although I preferred Mikko Tarmia's TDD soundtrack more. The sounds effects were amazing, though. I was quite immersed in the environment, speaking of which, the environment looked a lot better than in TDD as well. Gotta love the expanded outside areas.

I don't think there's anything to worry about when it comes to SOMA. Frictional Games know what they're doing. They've never failed me before, and I don't expect them to fail me now.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2014, 08:52 AM by GrAVit.)
02-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: TDD is the best / Disappointment whit AMFP - by GrAVit - 02-03-2014, 08:50 AM