The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture Steam Texture Problem
erreib Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Overture Steam Texture Problem

I've been searching the forums, but can find no working solution to my problem.

I downloaded the Penumbra Collector Pack off Steam, and everything downloaded just fine. Playing through the first part of Overture, everything worked great. But then I got to the part after you go down the hatch, and you first step foot into the underground area. When I went into the tunnel that you need to smash the wood to get through, the walls were invisible. I think that there were missing textures. I have an ATI Radeon HD 3400 series graphics card, and a Quad Core CPU 2.6 GHz. I disabled the Catylist AI, but that did not help. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate the solution. Thank you!
And also, when I go into the storage room, those shoes are huge! Like really big. Not sure if that's another glitch or the way there supposed to be.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2009, 06:56 PM by kilohoku.)
03-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Overture Steam Texture Problem - by erreib - 03-13-2009, 06:18 PM