The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Lang file doesn't work :(
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
English Lang file doesn't work :(

my lang file doesn't work?! my story description doesn't show anymore and all other things... this happened when i tried to (Copy/Paste) the Deathtext thing...

My file

PHP Code: (Select All)
<LANGUAGE>
    <
CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">
        <
Entry Name="Description">Jij bent Marcoeen edele manjij hebt iets gehoord over het Duistere plekken... over de Haunted Massive Masylumje neemt een kijkje in dit mooie *plek*! [br] [brMaar het gaat mis je viel in slaap en had ene nachtmerrie... en toen werd je in een RARE kamer wakker....</Entry>
    </
CATEGORY>
<
CATEGORY Name="Inventory"
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_sleutel">A key to exit you´re house!</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_sleutel">New Key</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_sleutel1">Key for the Witness... of this place!</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_sleutel1">Key of Witness</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_sleutel2">Key for a houseMaybe i can go to the mallthrough the house.</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_sleutel2">Key for a house.</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_Cellar">this is a beautiful key!</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_Cellar">a Key</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_Cellarkey">A key to open one of these cellar doors</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_Cellarkey">Cellar Key</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_Acidkey"A key for one of these doors?</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_Acidkey">A key!</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_Minigame">You can play a Minigame with this key!!</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_Minigame">Minigame Key</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_Drill">Drill</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_Drill">This is a drill.</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemName_Test">Test</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="ItemDesc_Test">This is a test drill.</Entry>
</
CATEGORY>

<
CATEGORY Name="Journal">
        <
Entry Name="Quest_note_Text">Go outside and find your wifeWatch outit's dangerous.</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Quest_03FireQuest_Text">There is a chest... i need to Extinguish that fire.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_note_Name">Kidnapped</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_note_Text">Darling , I'
m not home for a few hoursYou can invite your friends to come over and have funI'm going to go shopping, and for security there is 1 key (for exit) hidden somewhere behind the walls... To turn the walls, you need to push 4 buttons! I'm taking the other keyBye *kiss*</Entry>
        <
Entry Name="Note_note1_Name">Amnesia Report FileMarco</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="Note_note1_Text">NameMarco [brAge23 [brEmailMarco603@*****.com [br] [brMarco was a good boy, or manhe growed up as the golden standardbut... After September 12th 1990 he forgot everything![brNot everyone knows how.. But Alice (his wifeknow the truth!</Entry>
        <
Entry Name="Note_note2_Name">Pigs... need to escape...</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="Note_note2_Text">The pigs... the monsters... They are all herethey wait for methey want to eat me... it's not safe... not safe... NOT SAFE!!! [br] [br] [br] [br] The pigs got them! the pigs got her... The pp..pig..s Got.... A girl named...</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Note_note3_Name">The Bad Discussion.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_note3_Text"-30 September 1941 [br] [br] [br]What do you want from me?! i didn'
do anythingPlease leave me alone!!!! SHUT UPYou need to come with meyou need to test my things. (another personSirwhat is your plan? [br] [br] [br] [brThe girls is screaming and cryingthe peoples are talkingbut what is the plan?! of that evil manNo one knows.</Entry>
        <
Entry Name="Note_note4_Name">They got Killed too?</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="Note_note4_Text">Sirwhat should we do?! There are pigs everywhereThey want to kill usWho created this things?? [br] [brDon't be scared. i have a great plan for this.. (Evil Laugh) [br] [br] wh...what do you mean? Sir. [br] [br] Please! just leave me here! please! I don't want to die!! And my children... He is young for thisPlease let us go!!!</Entry>
        <
Entry Name="Note_note5_Name">Terrible place!</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="Note_note5_Text">T..t...they G..got us... [br] [br] [brThey killed us! [brHurryget outget out of this fucking place! [br] [brTerrible place! if.. if they catch you... you will die.... or maybe... not... [br] [br] [brFrom Clinq To :Someone who picks the note.</Entry>
</
CATEGORY>

<
CATEGORY Name="Sign">
                <
Entry Name="Door">The door is locked.</Entry>
                <
Entry Name="Door2">This door is lockedI think i can go to the Mall through this house..</Entry>
                <
Entry Name="CellarDoor">The boards are blocking the doorMaybe i need a hammer?</Entry>
                <
Entry Name="CellarDoor2">The door doesn't have a lock? So i don't need a key for itBut what do i need then?</Entry>
                <
Entry Name="Sign">I don't have to go upstairs.</Entry>
                <Entry Name="Sign2">I can'
t pickup the hammer... there's fire.</Entry>
                <Entry Name="Sign3">I better begin with the barrel downstairs. This is the explosive. the barrel downstairs give me the liquid to expand the *explosion*</Entry>
                <Entry Name="Sign4">Cellar Of Haunted Massive Masylum.</Entry>
                <Entry Name="Sign5">To : Old Kitched</Entry>
                <Entry Name="Sign6">To : Mount Massive Asylum Hallway 2</Entry>
                <Entry Name="Sign7">The tv is red. That means the electricity is off. you can turn it on in the basement. (if the tv is green it means the electricity is on.)</Entry>
                <Entry Name="Sign8">Machine Parts.</Entry>
        </CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Messages">                          
      <Entry Name="Popup1">*breath* wh.. What was that?[br] A monster in my house! This is Terrible!</Entry> 
      <Entry Name="Popup2">Wattehell is going on? vases on ground? just like Vase Party? i really can'
t remember where i am... is this my... friends housedid i fell too hardmy head... ach... i think i forgot Everything!</Entry>  
      <
Entry Name="Popup3">What?! Dead Peoples.... I think i'm dreaming...Blood on ground?! everything is going bad in the cellar... i need to escape fast. My wife...</Entry>                      
      <Entry Name="UsedHammer">My Hammer Broke.</Entry> 
      <Entry Name="NotAllParts">First, i need to get all the parts.</Entry>                                        
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name=“DeathCategory”>
      <Entry Name=“Hint1”>Don'
die. Think about you're wife.</Entry>
        </CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE> 

i tried everything :S (not everything but most things)
10-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
English Lang file doesn't work :( - by Amnesiaplayer - 10-06-2014, 04:55 PM